Thursday 5 April 2018

Restoran Basil Leaves @ Kajang, Selangor

Restoran Basil Leaves is a very popular South Indian Restaurant in Kajang. I have blogged about this restaurant numerous times. Despite that, whenever I come across a unique dish that I feel that I should share, I would always come up with another blog entry. This evening, my entry is about another very good dish that I had recently tried at this restaurant. 

Nice Design And Clean
This restaurant occupies two shop lots and they are fully air-conditioned. One thing that I very much like about this restaurant is the variety that they have on their menu. The other thing would be the cleanliness. Of course, prices are not cheap and at the same time, I won't deem them to be expensive too. Very affordable and they are truly worth it. 

Mutton Fried Rice @ RM 12.50

Very Generous With The Mutton
This is the first time that I am trying their Mutton Fried Rice and I found it to be quite impressive. For RM 12.50 , the portions were huge and they were very generous with the mutton. The Fried Rice was spicy and it has some very bold flavours. Being a mutton fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this dish and my rating for this dish shall be 8/10. 

Bri Coffee @ RM 2.60
After a delicious meal, having a cup of Bru Coffee is a must and this again is a drink that is perfectly fixed at this restaurant. This definitely deserves a rating of 9/10. 

My Bill For The Day
If you're a fan of mutton, I would recommend giving their Mutton Fried Rice a try. It's a mildly spicy dish and comes with lots of mutton and spices. Their price may be slightly on the high side but it is truly worth it. Highly recommended. 

Address: No. 85GG & 87GH, Jalan TKS 1, Taman Kajang Sentral, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0700 - 2230 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment