Tuesday 12 June 2018

Parkview Deck Cafe @ Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur

This evening, I had to visit Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre for an event. Of course, there are those canteen style cafe's inside the exhibition halls but food is nothing great there. Therefore, I decided to give this restaurant called Parkview Deck Cafe a try. 

Posh Set Up

Their Menu
This place had a very posh set up and a lovely ambiance. Even the waiters were very professional in their approach and they were speedy to attend to customers needs. Their menu was quite simple, limited items but obviously premium prices. 

Iced Peach Tea @ 12.00

Nasi Lemak @ RM 17.16
After having gone through their menu, I ordered an Iced Peach Tea which was priced at RM 12.00 and a plate of Nasi Lemak which was priced at RM 17.16. Their Iced Peach Tea was good, not diluted and perfectly fixed. My rating for that shall be 8/10. Their Nasi Lemak set came with some fragrant coconut milk rice, some Sambal, Fried Anchovies and Peanuts, half a Hard Boiled Egg, some Prawn Sambal and a small piece of Chicken Rendang.  

Coconut Milk Rice

Fried Anchovies & Peanuts
Their Coconut Milk Rice was above average. Being a restaurant of class, I definitely expected better quality. Nevertheless, it was still acceptable levels and my rating for this shall be 6/10. Their Fried Anchovies were crispy and so were the peanuts. This, I shall rate at 8/10. 

Chicken Rendang & Sambal Udang

Sambal
Their Chicken Rendang was just so so and it was the same with the Prawn Sambal. Both were just not there taste wise. My rating for both those items shall be 5/10. Their Sambal however was much better. Slightly sweet and mildly spicy and my rating for this shall be 7/10. 

Bill
Overall, my dining experience here was good. The place was cosy and the ambiance was lovely. Their Iced Peach Tea that I had ordered was lovely too. The only setback was their Nasi Lemak which I felt had lots of room for improvement. On the other hand, I have to congratulate their waiters and waitresses for their hard work. They were so fast to attend to customers needs and they kept coming back just to see if all was good. Truly excellent customer service. 

Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Business Hours: Monday - Friday 0800 - 1900 (Closed on weekends)

No comments:

Post a Comment