Friday 17 August 2018

Restoran Seetharam @ Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur

Seetharam Restaurant is a brand name that is very famous in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. Originally started in Brickfields and today they have a number of outlets in the Klang Valley. We were in Brickfields today at around lunch time and though I am not specifically a fan of the food here, my friend wanted to try the food at this restaurant. One good thing about this restaurant is that there is a public parking right behind this restaurant that makes it convenient to head there. 

Rear Entrance From The Car Park

My Lunch
It is very much self service here especially when you go for their rice and curries. They had a good spread of vegetarian and non vegetarian food items and the variety was excellent. In fact, I wanted to have vegetarian food and the choices that were there makes you wonder what to take. I finally settled for some rice, Thannichaar, Venthaya Kulambu, Fried Brinjals, Keerai and Tofu Sambal. 

Thannichaar

Venthaya Kulambu
Both the Thannichaar and Venthaya Kulambu was good. They were rich with spices and not the watery version. The add on's that they had added in the curries were good as well. My rating for both shall be 8/10. 

Keerai & Tofu Sambal

Fried Brinjals
Their Keerai was quite nice and so was their Tofu Sambal. Only setback with the Tofu dish was that I would have preferred it to be spicier but I understand that being a restaurant, that had to follow the taste buds of the masses. Their Fried Brinjals however was excellent. My rating for the Keerai and Tofu Sambal would be 8/10 and I would give their Fried Brinjals 9/10. 

Rasam
Their Rasam was excellent. It had such a wonderful flavour and was perfect to round up the meal. My rating for this would be 9/10. 

Restoran Seetharam Brickfields does offer some good food and if you come during lunch hours, the variety that you get would be excellent. Prices are decent and parking is convenient. Definitely a good place to visit for a quick South Indian meal. 

Address: 237 & 239, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.

Business Hours: Open 24 Hours Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment