Saturday 18 November 2017

Restoran N Bistro @ Rawang, Selangor

Recently, I had the opportunity of visiting a prospect in Rawang Integrated Industrial Park, Selangor. This place is like a pool of millionaires who are set on building multiple manufacturing plants in the state of Selangor. There's so much of economy happening in this remote area so much so people hardly notice these places.

The Restaurant In Taman Rawang Integrated Industrial Park

My Meal @ RM 5.00
It's a very simple integrated park with not much food options. The friend that I had with me was a lifetime vegetarian and we had to find a South Indian restaurant that understands this concept. Most of the restaurants were like Chinese Hawker Stall concept and this was the only South Indian restaurant that we could find. Having had no choice, we adjourned here.

My meal that you can see above was priced at RM 5.00 and it comprised of Rice, some Sambal Belacan, a Fried Egg, some Fried Bitter Gourd, Chicken Curry and two pieces of Sardine Sambal. This entire lot was priced at RM5.00 . If you say that it was cheap, I have definitely got to agree but the food was nothing great. 

Their Sardine itself was nothing great and it was merely off the can without any spices added to it. It was pungent, off the can taste and nothing special about it. I would rate this at 6/10. Their Chicken Curry was again very so so. It was thick, yes but definitely not one that was infused with spices. Felt like yesterday's curry that was reheated. Again, my rating for this shall be 6/10.  

Sambal Belacan & Fried Eggs

Fried Bitter Gourd
Their Sambal Belacan was just so so and it wasn't as great as it looked. Looked spicy but taste wise, it was nowhere near there. My rating for this shall be 5/10. Their Fried Eggs were nice but again, not great and I would rate this at 7/10. As for their Fried Bitter Gourd, it was a little overdone and I'll rate it at 5/10. 

Our Bill For The Day
Overall, I found the food at this restaurant to be just so so. Prices are cheap but the food was nothing great. It's just a place to fill your hungry tummy and not a place to treat your taste buds. My overall rating for this place shall be 6/10. 

Address: Taman Industri Integrasi Rawang, 48000 Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia. 

Business Hours: Open 24 Hours Daily

2 comments:

  1. I stepped at this restaurant last night with 4 friends. The menu presented was appealing. What surprised us was the timing of payment. The price given is too cheap compared to the price at the other Mamak Restaurant. I'm very pleased and will be here again with my family. Thanks N Bistro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U sekarang punya night shift spv potong leher ke? Indomee kosong tanpa telur4.00

    ReplyDelete