Tuesday 2 October 2018

Sre Seetharam Curry House @ Seri Kembangan, Selangor

Sre Seetharam Curry House is a South Indian Restaurant that is located in Taman Sungai Besi Indah, Seri Kembangan. We were around this area this afternoon and looking for a place to have lunch. That was when we spotted this restaurant and the crowd seemed to be very good. Having been convinced that the food too should be good, we decided to drop by for lunch. 

The Restaurant Located in Taman Sungai Besi Indah
One problem here would be the availability of parking bays. Seems that there are limited street parking here and we had to go around in circles a couple of times before finding a vacant bay that we could park. Otherwise, the ease of access to this restaurant is good. 

My Lunch @ RM 9.00
The variety of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes that they had on offer was excellent. In fact, this restaurant seems to be quite famous in this area and that was clearly seen looking at the crowd that they had. After looking through their dishes, I decided to go for three vegetables, some mutton and mutton curry and this lot cost me RM 9.00 .I won't say that the meal was expensive as generally, any meal in any restaurant that comes with mutton is quite pricey. 

Mutton Curry

Mutton & Stir Fried Potatoes
Generally, I felt that their Mutton Curry had room for improvement. For me, the spices seemed inadequate and the gravy itself needed to be a little more concentrated. The meat too seemed a little overdone. If I were to rate this, my rating shall be 5/10. Their Sitr Fried Potato was good. I loved the mixture of spices and it was up to my expectation. The latter definitely deserves a rating of 8/10. 


The other two vegetables that I had taken were also good. They were fresh, not overcooked and the flavours were really good. In fact, each vegetable somewhat had an identity of it's own and this distinctive flavours is something that I totally enjoyed. These too deserve a rating of 8/10. 

All the vegetables that I had tasted this afternoon were good and the flavours were just nice. The mutton however could have been better. Except for the mutton, the rest were excellent and so was their Rasam. In terms of variety, there was a lot to choose from and this covers both vegetarian as well as non vegetarian dishes. Prices are reasonable too. Worth checking out this restaurant when you're in Seri Kembangan. 

Address: 24, Jalan Dagang SB 4/2, Taman Sungai Besi Indah, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0630 - 2230 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment