Tuesday 12 November 2013

I Love Yoo! @ Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

If you are looking for something light yet delicious to eat while in Mont Kiara, then head to I Love Yoo!'s kiosk on the Lower Ground Floor in 1 MK. Being a franchise that specifically opens up the Kiosk style outlets in prominent malls, I was thoroughly surprised with their quality when I first tried them and they have always been consistent. 

I Love Yoo! at 1MK

Items Offered

Items Offered

Set Meals
I have been here so many times and this is my favourite place when I would like to have a quick lunch. Ordering a meal here is a no brainer. The menu is placed at the counter where you have a choice of either going for the Ala Carte items or their set meals which has a small savings element to it.  Pick your preferred items, pay for them and it would be served in less than 2 minutes. All the cakes are already prepared but they do not over stock and hence ensure that you get freshly made cakes.

The Cakes at the Display Shelf

The Cakes at the Display Shelf

The Cakes at the Display Shelf

The Cakes at the Display Shelf

Small Shared Seating Space
It is quite easy to make a selection here as all the cakes are prepared and placed at their display shelf. There is a small seating space that is shared among four kiosks. In the above photograph, the tables with the White Marble Tops belongs to this outlet and customers can have their meals while seated there. This is sufficient as most of them prefer to do take-away's. Do note that this chain does not have Halal Certification but I do see a number of Malay customers patronising this stall. I strongly believe that this is a Pork Free chain of outlets although I have not seen it being expressed anywhere in their collateral's. 

Dry Scallop Porridge
I went with Set A which comes with a bowl of porridge and a cake and it was priced at RM 4.30 . There were two types of Porridge offered and I chose the above seen Dry Scallop Porridge. You would get the plain porridge and you would have to add Soy Sauce and Pepper according to taste. I must say that I really liked the preparation and I would rate them at 9.5/10 .

Fried Bun @ RM 1.60
This bun was delicious but could have been better if it was slightly softer and a little less dry. Nevertheless, the amount of sugar used was kept to the minimum and yet it tasted good. I would rate it at 8.5/10 .

You Tiao
The You Tiao was already included in the price for Set A. If you buy just this alone, then it is price at RM 1.60 each. I very much like the You Tiao here. It is delicious, crispy at some areas and soft at other areas, has minimal oil to it and goes very well with Porridge, Soup and even by itself. I would rate this at 9.3/10 .

Despite looking simple, this chain definitely offers some good food that is good to be consumed anytime of the day. Do note that except for the Porridge, the rest of the items are all vegetarian. On another note, although they are supposed to be open from 10 am to 10 pm daily, they usually run out by 9 pm and sometimes even earlier and it is best to arrive early.

Address: Lot 20, Lower Ground Floor, 1 Mont Kiara Mall,
                No.1, Jalan Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 1000 - 2200


No comments:

Post a Comment