Friday 19 January 2018

G Letchumitrah Curry House @ Subang Jaya, Selangor

It's been a really long time since I last visited G Letchumitrah Curry House. This restaurant has been around for a very long time and they are located in USJ Tanamera area. The last time I visited them was some 10 years back and from what I remember, the food had been amazing. It's just that I hardly come around this area and since I was here for work this evening, I did not want to miss the opportunity of visiting them. 

The Restaurant Along Jalan Merpati

My Meal @ RM 5.00
One good thing about this restaurant is the ample parking spaces. Not only public parking, but they also have a large plot of land on the side that is specifically for customers of this restaurant. Having been here numerous times in the past, I was confident that their food will be good. From what I remember, even their vegetarian dishes were tasty. And having had that confidence, I decided to go for a vegetarian meal. Choices are good and this applies to both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. This evening, I had gone for some Rice, Venthaya Kulambu, Potatoes, Tofu Sambal and Snake Gourd Perattal and this lot, cost me only RM 5.00 . 

Venthaya Kulambu

Potatoes
Their Venthaya Kulambu was awesome. As expected, the quality had been consistently good. The Kulambu had such amazing flavours that I instantly fell in love with it. Besides that, they had also added a lot of vegetables in the Kulambu which again is something that I very much appreciate. Similarly, their Potato dish was excellent as well. Despite being a simple Mashed Potato preparation, it was so tasty that I wouldn't mind having just this with White Bread. Really good stuff. For both the items, my rating would be 10/10. 

Tofu Sambal

Snake Gourd Perattal
Their Tofu Sambal was nice. It was mildly spicy and slightly sweet. My only complain would be that the cuts were a tad too big. If only they had cut them into smaller cubes, it would have been better. Otherwise, it was delicious. My rating for this shall be 9/10. Their Snake Gourd Perattal was also good. Prepared with ghee and Dhall, it was just amazing. Not overcooked as well. My rating for this shall again be 9/10. 

It has been a long time since I last visited G Letchumitrah Curry House. This evening, I was in the vicinity and decided to drop by and it was indeed a worthwhile visit. This time around, I decided to go for a vegetarian spread and each and every item that I had tried was really good. Prices were reasonable as well. If you happen to be on this side of town, I would definitely recommend visiting this restaurant. Good food and reasonable prices. 

Address: No. 10 & 11, Jalan Merpati, USJ Tanamera, 40400 Subang Jaya, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0600 - 0100 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment