Thursday 5 October 2017

Ginger Noi Thai Kitchen @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Having had the craving for some Thai food, I decided to check out another Thai restaurant that is located in Cyberjaya. Ginger Noi Thai Kitchen is located inside DPulze Mall which is in Cyber 12 area. I believe that they have been around for a while as I do not patronise this mall that often. Most of the time, I have my meals at the restaurants outside since that is more convenient for me. 

The Restaurant At Level UG

The Menu
This restaurant is located on Level UG and they are open from 10 to 10 daily. Their menu is pretty comprehensive and they have a huge listing even outside their restaurant with all the prices. Besides individual dishes, they do have some set meals which are reasonably priced between RM 14 to RM 17. 

Thai Coffee @ RM 4.90

Red Tomyam Rice Set (Chicken) @ RM 16.90
Ordering was a breeze and their waiters were attentive. In a matter of minutes, the dishes arrived as well. I ordered a glass of Thai Coffee which was priced at RM 4.90 . Very reasonable pricing I would say and it taste pretty good. Very bold in taste and had a rich aftertaste to it. My rating for this shall be 8/10. As for my meal, I went for their Red Tomyam Set which was priced at RM 16.90 . This is a set that comes with a number of items and the main dish is a bowl of Red Tomyam with Rice. 

Sweet & Spicy Japanese Tofu

Pickled Cucumber & Tomatoes
There was a piece of Sweet & Spicy Fried Japanese Tofu that was part of the set. Honestly, I felt that it was a let down. The Tofu wasn't fresh and it clearly was one that was cooked way earlier. Even the beancurd skin wasn't up to the norms. Similarly, their Pickled Cucumber & Tomatoes was off too. It wasn't fresh and totally lacked flavours. My rating for both these items shall be 4/10. 

Red Tomyam with Chicken

Fried Popiah
The Red Tomyam soup was good. I loved the flavours and they were perfectly balanced. They could have added more chicken but I guess for the price that they charge, that's fine. I would rate this at 7/10. The Fried Popiah was above average only. Nothing to shout about and it would have been better if it was crispy. My rating for this shall be 5/10. 

Pandan Chicken @ RM 16.90
This was an add on that we had ordered. The Pandan Chicken was so so as well. I have tasted way better ones and this definitely has room for improvement. It was just not able to captivate me. My rating for this shall be 5/10. 


Our Bill
Overall, it was just an okay meal. Reasonable prices and speedy service, but the food could have been better. If you're not too fussy, then their set meals are surely value for money. 

Address: Level UG, D'Pulze Mall, Lingkaran Cyber Point Timur, Cyber 12, 63000 Cyberjaya,
                Selangor, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment