Friday 13 October 2017

M.K.A. Corner @ Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur

MKA Corner is a humble stall that is located along Jalan 4/109 in Taman Desa, Kuala Lumpur. It was by chance that I came across this stall while we were looking for a place to have lunch in Taman Desa. 

MKA Corner in Taman Desa Business Park

Price List

Lovely Lunch @ RM 5.00
I never expected to find such a humble stall in Taman Desa. Being an affluent area, I would have expected more classy restaurants and no stalls. Parking is always an issue in Taman Desa Business Park area but if you go around, you'd somehow find a bay somewhere. Another shocking news that I learnt was that this stall is open 24 hours daily. During lunch hours, they had a good spread of vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. I had rice, Potato Perattal, Cabbage Perattal and Chicken Curry and this entire meal cost me a mere RM 5.00. 

Cabbage Perattal

Potato Perattal
Both the Cabbage Perattal and Potato Perattal were fresh and they did taste good. I was impressed with the spices used for the Potato Perattal. Not too spicy, it was just perfect and the cubes were just of the right size. My rating for both these dishes shall be 8/10. 

Chicken Kulambu

Curry Chicken
Seriously, their Chicken Curry was really something. The gravy was thick, the chicken was of just the right cut size and the overall flavours were very impressive.This is definitely one of the best Chicken Curry that I have tasted and my rating for this shall be 10/10. If you happen to be in Taman Desa, please do give this stall a try. They are open 24 hours daily.

Adddress: Jalan 4/109, Taman Desa Business Park, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.

Business Hours: 24 Hours Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment