Wednesday 6 December 2017

Leaf Dining @ Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Leaf Dining is one of my favourite lunch spots in Mont Kiara. I mainly come here for their lovely Thali sets which I find to be truly good. This morning, I was here a little early and was looking for a place to have breakfast. Most outlets would only be opening at around 10 am and this seemed like the only available place for me. Having not had some good South Indian breakfast in a while, I decided to drop by. 




The above are a few pages from their menu but most of those items are only available from 11 am onwards. At this hour, basic tiffin items were available. Besides the usual Tosai and Idli, I wanted to have something that I have not had in a while. I checked out the items that they had and finally decided to go for some Puttu with Venthaya Kulambu as this is something that I have not eaten in a very long time. 

Puttu with Venthaya Kulambu
Their Puttu was definitely good. It was moist, soft and had a lovely texture to it. Their Venthaya Kulambu was awesome as always. Only if you do not take spicy curries, then you could perhaps have this with some other curry. My rating for both the items shall be 9/10. 

Besides their Thali Meals that are available during lunch, Leaf Dining Restaurant does offer some fantastic South Indian breakfast options too. Many food items that are not commonly available at restaurants are to be found here. Despite being located in Mont Kiara, I find their prices to be very reasonable. 

Address: No. 5-1, Jalan Solaris 1, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 0700 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment