Friday 11 May 2018

Thai Food Stall in Pearl Avenue Corner @ Kajang, Selangor

Pearl Avenue Corner is a famous Chinese Food Court that is located in Taman Berjaya, Kajang. I have blogged about a number of stalls here and this evening, I shall be sharing my dining experience from the Thai Food Stall at this food court. 

Pearl Avenue Corner in Taman Berjaya, Kajang

Thai Food Stall Located Right At The End
This food court is mostly active from breakfast till around 4 pm and by then, most stalls are already done for the day. There are only a handful of stalls that open at night's and they too are mostly closed by around 8 pm. I was here this evening at 8.10 pm and sadly, most of them were already sold out and the only one open was this Thai Food Stall. This guy does not do the morning business. He starts at 5 pm and goes on till 10 pm. So, most if not all the patrons would visit his stall when they come here for dinner. The cook is not a Thai guy, I believe he is from Myanmar but his business seemed to be extremely good. I had placed my orders and had to wait close to 40 minutes. That was the volume of orders that he had. In terms of variety, most of the dishes seemed to be the fried noodles or rice type but the good thing was that he had a lot to choose from. 

Petai Fried Rice @ RM 7.00

Loads Of Petai
I ordered two dishes actually and the first one to arrive was the Petai Fried Rice. The aroma of this dish of just amazing and the volume of Petai used was very generous. The price of RM 7.00 for this plate of Fried Rice seemed very reasonable to me looking at the generous ingredients. Totally enjoyed it and this would be something that I would recommend. My rating for this plate of Fried Rice would be 9/10. 

Tom Yam Soup @ RM 7.00

Tom Yam Soup
Their Tom Yam Soup was just so so. In fact, I found it to be quite ordinary. The flavours were not quite there and theres lot's of room for improvement. My rating for this shall be 6/10. 

If you're around Sungai Chua area at night's. I would recommend visiting this Thai Food Stall that is located inside of Pearl Avenue Corner. Their Petai Fried Rice is simply amazing and they are very generous with the ingredients. Not cheap but it's excellent.

Address: Pearl Avenue Shop, Jalan Pasir Emas, Taman Berjaya, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.

Business Hours: 1700 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment