Sunday 1 July 2018

Restoran Basil Leaves @ Kajang, Selangor

I have done many blog entries on Basil Leaves Restaurant in the past but I have never done one on their Friday Vegetarian Buffet. This was something that I had wanted to try in a very long time and only this afternoon, I managed to visit them for this Vegetarian Lunch Buffet. 

The Restaurant In Taman Kajang Sentral

The Buffet Lunch
Their Friday Buffet Lunch is priced at RM 11.99 and it comprises of 21 vegetarian food items. It is available only on Fridays and starts at 12 noon. Usually this draws quite a huge crowd from the surrounding areas and it is best to come at 12 noon to enjoy all dishes. 

My Lunch
Actually they had a really good spread and what you see above is only 15 food items. And by the time I was done with this alone, I was pretty certain that I could not go for second round and try the remaining food items. 




They had a variety of curries, Thovayal, Perattal and much more. Those artificial vegetarian mock meats are not available as those would surely keep the prices high. But the spread was surely excellent.




Everything that I had tasted was good and this includes the Payasam and Kesari as well. If I were to rate this meal, for the variety, I would give them 10/10. For the price, that would be 10/10 as well. For the taste, my rating would be 9/10, Definitely an excellent vegetarian buffet that you should try. 

Bru Coffee
Right after that hearty meal, I had to have my usual Bru Coffee. This too, as always, has been really good and my rating for this shall also be 9/10. 

If you have never tried the Friday Vegetarian Lunch Buffet at Restoran Basil Leaves, than that is something that you got to try. 21 food items for RM 11.99 is surely a steal and there is no limit as to the amount that you could have. Excellent spread, value for money and great taste.

Address: 85G & 87G, Jalan TKS 1, Taman Kajang Sentral, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0700 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment