Saturday 17 February 2018

Gerai Nasi Lemak Malam Taman Sri Langat @ Kajang, Selangor

This evening, I visited Taman Sri Langat to go to my usual Indian barber and I noticed this small stall that is open beside a Chinese Grocery Shop. In fact, it was right below this particular massage parlour that you can see from the photograph below. From my observation, they were selling the usual Street Burger as well as a variety of Nasi Lemak Bungkus. Being a fan of the latter, I decided on checking the place out. 

The Stall Beside The Chinese Grocer
It is not too difficult to locate this stall. They are located directly opposite the famous Bak Kut Teh restaurant. Business starts at around 5 pm and goes on till midnight. They might close earlier unless their Nasi Lemak sells out. 

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.50

A Variety of Nasi Lemak Bungkus @ RM 1.50 each
I ordered a glass of Teh Tarik and it was sent over in a matter of minutes. My rating for this drink shall be 7/10. Nothing great to shout about. In front of me, there was a platter with a variety of Nasi Lemak Bungkus. I was assuming that they would have the usual Nasi Lemak Sambal Ikan Bilis only but to my surprise, they also had Nasi Lemak Sambal Kerang and Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong. 

Nasi Lemak Sambal Ikan Bilis

Nasi Lemak Sambal Kerang
I had a heavy lunch otherwise I would have tried all three varieties that they had to offer. Both their Nasi Lemak Ikan Bilis as well as their Nasi Lemak Sambal Kerang were awesome. The Sambal was spicy and the rice was delicious and it had a lovely fragrance. For the price and taste, I would definitely recommend this stall. My rating for both the versions that I had tasted would be 8/10. I am definitely coming back to try their Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong as well. 

Address: Jalan Langat 1, Taman Sri Langat, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.

Business Hours: 1700 - 0000 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment