Wednesday 7 February 2018

Restoran AR-RASHEED @ Bandar Saujana Putra, Selangor

Recently I have been coming often to Bandar Saujana Putra for work and this is one such trip as well. I had not been able to have lunch this often as I was a little engaged throughout the afternoon. By the time I was done, it was close to 7 pm. Either I head out of this place or I find something to eat here is what I thought to myself. Looking out towards the SKVE and ELITE Highways, the traffic didn't seem too good. I therefore decided to have an early dinner here. 

Restoran AR RASHEED Located Along Jalan SPU 1

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.70
I have tried all the Indian Muslim restaurants that is located on the new side of Bandar Saujana Putra, closer to MAHSA University. For a change, I decided to come to this side, the older side of Bandar Saujana Putra which not too long ago used to be called Jenjarom. This restaurant called Restoran AR Rasheed seemed to be pretty famous. I walked in, found  table to sit and started waving for the waiters to take the orders. Despite everyone seeing me, they were just too lazy to come and finally I made my way to the curries counter. I checked out the food there and nothing seemed to be appetising or at least inviting. I then walked over to the Nasi Lemak Station and the choices seemed decent. Convinced that this shall be my meal, I decided to help myself by picking up the food items and that was when one guy started running towards me. I asked him, "You have always been standing there and you even saw me waving at you but you played blind. How come now you're suddenly coming?" and to that, he just grinned. 

Nasi Lemak @ RM 3.50
I went for the basic Nasi Lemak set and it was priced at RM 3.50 . This was really good and the ingredients used were fresh. Their Sambal was a mix of sweet and spiciness and for those who don't mind the sweeter tasting Nasi Lemak's, this would be a good one to try. The rice had a lovely aromatic flavour as well. My rating for this shall be 8/10. 

For a good plate of Nasi Lemak around Bandar Saujana Putra, I would recommend visiting Restoran AR Rasheed that is located along Jalan SPU 1. They start selling this in the evenings till around midnight. Ingredients are fresh and prices are reasonable. Choices of add on's are limited though.

Address: Jalan SPU 1, Bandar Saujana Putra, 42610 Jenjarom, Selangor.

Business Hours: 24 Hours Daily

2 comments: