Tuesday 13 February 2018

Restoran FZ @ Section 16, Petaling Jaya

I am a huge fan of Nasi Kak Woh, a spicy Rice and Fried Chicken dish that originates from the state of Kelantan. When I heard from a friend that there is another place in Section 16 that does sell this dish, I had to visit them and that is why I am here today in Phileo Damansara 1. 

The Restaurant In Phileo Damansara 1

Iced Syrup

Nasi Kak Woh Set with Drink @ RM 6.50
This was like a set meal that comes with Iced Syrup and it is priced at RM 7.50 . Besides this, this restaurant does have other Malay Mixed Rice variety as well as Fried Noodles etc. The preparation here however is slightly different from the rest that I have seen. The Sambal too is quite different. 

Sambal

Fried Chicken Bits, Veggies And Chicken Curry
Their Sambal was slightly on the sweet side which isn't what I was expecting. Nevertheless, it was still quite tasty and my rating for it shall be 8/10. The Chicken Curry was decent, though it could have been a little more concentrated and I shall rate it at /10. Their Fried Chicken bits however were good and that I shall rate at 8/10. 

This dish wasn't as spicy as it should have been nevertheless, I found it to be quite tasty. Definitely a very different style of preparation compared to the rest of the Kelantanese restaurants and if you're open to trying new variations to this dish, then this would be a good place to visit. Reasonable prices as well. 

Address: No. 108, Block F, Phileo Damansara 1, Jalan 16/11, Seksyen 16, 46350 Petaling Jaya.

Business Hours: 0700 - 1800 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment