Monday 19 February 2018

Kafe Le Cheval Blanc Coffee & Bakery @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Kafe Le Cheval Blanc is a relatively new French bakery that is located in Centrus Mall, Cyberjaya. In fact, it is the very first retail outlet to be open here. For those who are not sure as to where Centrus Mall is, it is right behind D Pulze Mall facing CBD 2. 

The Cafe Located In Centrus Mall

Iced Caramel Machiato @ RM 12.80
I visited them on their second day of opening but due to work commitments, I have not been able to blog about them much earlier. Anyway, that's not too far ago and is somewhat approximately about a month back. The entire set up was very impressive and they have both indoor and outdoor seating areas. A variety of coffee and tea were available and I was recommended to try their Iced Caramel Machiato which was priced at RM 12.80 . This is a self service bakery. So, you would need to pick up your choice of bread and come up to the counter, place your orders for the drinks and pay for them. For the concept, I felt that this system was quite apt. As for the Iced Caramel Machiato, I felt that it was perfectly fixed and the balance of ice as opposed to the drink was just right. My rating for this drink shall be 9/10. 

Mini Pizza @ RM 3.50

Sweet Cheese Roll @ RM 3.50
Since it was only their second day of opening, there was not much in terms of variety. I totally understand this. Most people are still not aware of their existence and why bake so much and waste. The quantity that they had was just nice for the crowd that they were getting. I am sure as more people are aware of this cafe, the variety would be increased. I went for two different buns, Mini Pizza and Sweet Cheese Roll and both were reasonably priced at RM 3.50 . Both buns were good. They were soft, fluffy and taste wise too, both were amazing. Again, for both the buns that I had tasted, my rating shall be 8/10. 

Bill
For good buns and coffee in Cyberjaya, I would recommend Kafe Le Cheval Blanc that is located in Centrus Mall, CBD 3. This is the first outlet to open in Centrus Mall and I am very happy with the quality of food and service levels. Wonderful ambiance as well. Good for meetings as well as casual conversations. A highly recommended French Bakery!

Address: D-LG-6, Block D, Centrus Mall, CBD 3, Cyber 12, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Business Hours: 1000 - 1900 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment