Thursday 15 February 2018

Restoran Delhi Grill @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

One of the latest North Indian Restaurants to open in Cyberjaya is Delhi Grill. This restaurant is located right above Value Bazaar in Glomac Cyberjaya area. 

The Restaurant Located Along Jalan GC3
This restaurant belongs to the same owners of Value Bazaar and I think they have replicated this concept in a number of places. Their menu is quite an extensive one and it covers both Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian dishes. I find their prices to be very reasonable too. Due to the nature of their business where every dish is cooked from scratch, do be prepared to wait quite a bit and this can even take up to an hour when they have a few tables occupied. 

Aloo Paratha @ RM 4.00 Each

Chapati @ RM 2.00 Each
After a 30 minutes wait, our dishes arrived. The first thing to be served is the Aloo Paratha. I must confess that this was just awesome. The filling was so thick so much so you could actually taste a thick delicious paste of masala potatoes. It won't be wrong to say that this was one of the best Aloo Paratha's that I have tasted. It was so good that I wouldn't mind skipping all the other dishes that we had ordered. My rating for this would be 10/10. Their Chapati is pretty good as well but after having that awesome Aloo Paratha, this seemed like very ordinary. Nevertheless, it is still a good bread and my rating for it shall be 9/10.

Mutton Keema @ RM 19.00

Masala Prawn @ RM 18.00
The next dish that we had ordered was Mutton Keema. This was really good. They had used hand pulled mutton instead of minced mutton which is the easier alternative. The flavours were amazingly good as well. 9/10 shall be my rating for this dish. Their Prawn Curry is called Prawn Masala. The gravy was quite tasty. It was mildly spicy and the flavours were really good. Only setback would be the limited number of shrimps which I thought could have been more. My rating for this shall be 8/10.

Dal Tadka @ RM 12.00

Masala Chai @ RM 3.00
I would say that their Dal Tadka was just above average. Still, the South Indian Sambar is better for me. If I were to rate this preparation, I would give it 6/10. Finally, I had ordered a cup of Masala Tea to cap my dinner. This was again an awesome one. Lovely blend of spices and it was not too bold. I would rate this at 9/10. 

Bill For The Evening
Overall, I find the food here to be pretty good and their prices are very reasonable. From the dishes that we tried today, their Aloo Paratha and Mutton Keema were the best and followed by their Prawn Curry. Not forgetting their Masala Tea which again was excellent. For good North Indian food in Cyberjaya, I would recommend Delhi Grill. 

Address: F-8-1, Block F, Jalan Glomac 3, Glomac Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0800 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment