Tuesday 6 June 2017

Magnum Cafe @ Putrajaya

Magnum Cafe Putrajaya is one of those ice cream bars that offers a range of innovative ice cream cocktails at very attractive prices. I have blogged about this place before and that was on their ice creams. This evening, I shall be sharing a little more about their ice cream based drinks which not many are aware of. 

Magnum Cafe On The Ground Floor Of IOI City Mall, Putrajaya

Beautiful Decoration
Among all the Magnum Cafe's that I have come across, this was one majestic outlet. They occupy such a huge area and have a beautiful indoor and outdoor seating area. The outdoor seating area is right beside the dancing fountains and it's such a beautiful sight. 



Most people end up looking solely at their ice cream menu and not many are aware that they also serve food and ice cream based drinks here, even hot ones. Since we had had our dinner earlier, we could not go for their food items but decided to stick to what we came here for and that is their drinks. 

Magnum Affogato @ RM 15.00
A deep bodied bold coffee served with Magnum Ice Cream and this was priced at RM 15.00 . Well, I won't complain about the pricing as that's what most coffee bars charge for their Affogato anyway. For me, this was a very creative drink, even I would have not thought of putting a Vanilla Ice Cream into coffee and fixing my own Affogato. The blend was superb and I absolutely loved it. My rating for this shall be 9/10.  

Hot Magnum Chocolate @ RM 15.00
Another very creative drink made using Magnum Chocolate Ice Creams that had been melted down and served hot with milk. The chocolatey flavours were so good and it had that perfect punch, one that you would expect from a chocolate drink. I would rate this at 10/10.  

Both their Magnum Affogato and Hot Magnum Chocolate drinks were creatively invented and beautifully crafted. The execution was so perfect that it tasted even better than those that we get at coffee bars. Who would have wondered that you could fix such perfect drinks using ice cream. Time to skip the ice creams and give these ice cream drinks a try the next time you're at Magnum Cafe. I am sure you'd love it as much as I did.

 Address: GF-3, Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, 62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment