Friday 28 March 2014

Chinoz Bangsar Shopping Centre @ Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur

This morning I had an early meeting in Bangsar and since the client wanted to have some coffee, decided to bring him over to Chinoz in Bangsar Shopping Complex.

Chinoz in BSC

Beer & Wine Promotions

Interior of the Restaurant

Interior of the Restaurant
This outlet is located on the Ground Floor of BSC. If you see Dome near the entrance, just walk along and you would come to this restaurant. Beautifully designed, this restaurant operates as a restaurant by day and a bar by night. All the food here is Pork Free but they do not have the Halal certification as they serve alcohol on their menu.

That's Me in Office Attire

The Cutlery

Breakfast Menu

Breakfast Menu
We were here when they just opened at 8 am. My client did not want to eat and so we just ordered a cup of coffee.

Long Black @ RM 9.00

Long Black @ RM 9.00
The long black was a good brew of coffee. It was thick and had a delicious aroma. I would rate this at 9/10 . A definite treat to black coffee lovers!

My 2nd Cup of Long Black
After the meeting was over, I decided to go for the breakfast set. I ordered the English Breakfast which comes with a complimentary coffee or tea. I decided to go for another Long Black. 

English Breakfast Set @ RM 30.00
The English Breakfast Set comes with 2 Sunny Side up Eggs, Turkey Strip, Chicken Sausage, Baked Beans, Sauteed Mushrooms, White Toast and Grilled Cherry Tomato's. 

White Toast
I was not too impressed with the White Toast. For me, this was just above average and I would have expected better from this place. I would rate this at 7/10 .

Sauteed Mushrooms & Grilled Cherry Tomato's
This again was just so so, it tasted slightly bland and would have been better if the mushrooms were sauteed in butter. I would rate this at 6/10 .

Baked Beans
The Baked Beans too was not too impressive. Definitely not a top range brand. I would rate this at 5.8/10 .

2 Sunny Side -Up Eggs
This in contrary was good and I loved the way that the eggs were perfectly done. I would rate this at 9.1/10 .

Turkey Strip
The Turkey Strip was another good one. The portion was quite huge too and it was nice grilled. I would rate this at 8.5/10 .

Chicken Sausages
The Chicken Sausages were huge and very satisfying. Nicely done, I would say that this was the best in the platter. I would rate this at 9.2/10 .

Overall, the breakfast offering was decent but the coffee was great! I have definitely tried their other dishes here and they were much better than this particular one. Perhaps should stick to their lunch and dinner items or just coffee if I am here for breakfast. 

Address: Ground Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre, 
                Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandaraya, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Opening Hours: 0800 - 0000 Daily

Telephone: +603 2284 3390

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/chinoz/10150128878215183?sk=timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment