Friday 28 November 2014

Srri Tanjung Curry Hse @ Tanjung Malim, Perak

Srri Tanjung Curry Hse is is another Tamil restaurant that is buzzing in Tanjung Malim.  I have been here a number of times too but don't remember blogging about them and that is why, I decided to blog about them. In my opinion, this place ranks third for Tamil food during lunch and but ranks first for Tamil food during dinner. That is simply because, the other top two restaurants do not operate for business and this guy gets a huge flow of customers coming in.

Srri Tanjung Curry Hse in Tanjung Malim

Naan, Capati and Nasi Lemak Stations are set outside

Tables On The Street

Sitting Space

Indoor Area

Making Roti Canai
The restaurant has a large indoor and outdoor seating space. The outdoor seating space is only available at nights. Even during lunch, their business is very good as they have their own group of loyal customers. At nights, they have a limited amount of Rice and Curries, the usual Tamil food items, Naan and Tandoori, Capati and Nasi Lemak. My favourite here is always their Capati which is mainly the reason why I am here tonight.

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.30
Their Teh Tarik is quite decent. Priced at RM 1.30 per glass, it's fixed just nicely. I would rate this at 7.5/10 .

Capati @ RM 1.50 each

Capati @ RM 1.50 each
I have tried most of their items till date except their Naan and Tandoori Chicken. From what I have tried, besides their lunch spread, their Capati is quite good. Priced at RM 1.50 each, it tastes excellent. The only complaint would be that it is too thin. I would rate their Capati at 8/10 .

Pasipayiru Curry

Pasipayiru Curry
This Pasi Payiru Curry is provided when you have Capati's. This curry is simply awesome. Sometimes, I tend to have more Capati's simply because I love this curry. Must try here! I would rate this at 9.3/10 .

Nasi Lemak @ RM 2.00

Nasi Lemak @ RM 2.00
I also tried their Nasi Lemak tonight and it was good. The rice had the 'fatty' taste, the peanuts were crispy and the Sambal was sweet and spicy, just the way I love it. The Fried Egg too was nicely prepared. I would surely recommend this dish too and would rate it at 8.7/10 .

Mutton Perattal @ RM 3.00

Mutton Perattal @ RM 3.00
The Mutton Perattal was very decently priced at RM 3.00 . The setback was that it was that great in taste, in fact it was very ordinary. Above that, it was served cold which is something that I did not like. I would only rate this at 5/10 . 

Perhaps, if I have had the Mutton for lunch, it would have been better but this night preparation was just not up to the mark. The Capati (along with the Pasi Payiru Curry) and Nasi Lemak was quite good. I would definitely return for the above two items. 

Address: No. 25, Jalan Cahaya, Taman Anggerik Desa, 
                35900 Tanjung Malim, Perak, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: Open 24 Hours Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment