Wednesday 18 October 2017

Khaayathiri Indian Food Corner @ Kajang, Selangor

Khaayathiri Indian Food Corner is a stall that is located inside Pearl Avenue Corner, a Chinese Food Court that is located in Pearl Avenue Condominium in Sungai Chua, Kajang. This stall has been around for a long time and they operate daily from 8 am till 5 pm. 

A Day To Day Chinese Food Court

My Lunch @ RM 8.00
They do have a good spread during lunch hours and the good thing here is that all dishes are cooked in claypots, giving them a totally different taste. I went for some rice with two vegetables and took a heap of mutton in thick curry. This whole spread cost me just RM 8.00 which I felt to be very reasonable.

French Beans

Lady's Finger
The variety of vegetables were good and I went for the French Beans & Carrot and some stir fried Okra. Both were good in their own ways and I shall rate these 8/10. The good thing with their veggies is that it had a very home cooked taste to it and they were not overdone. 

Mutton

Thick Mutton Curry with Potatoes
The Mutton itself was just okay. What I didn't like was the fatty portions which seemed to be in abundance. However, their Mutton Curry was heavenly. Made with lots of potatoes, it had a very strong taste and it gave an authentic feel to it. Totally loved it so much so I went back and added more curry and they did not charge me for taking extra gravy. I would rate their Mutton at 8/10 and the Mutton Curry at 9/10. 

For good South Indian stall food in Kajang, Khaayathiri Food Corner would be my choice. I have dined in a number of restaurants in Kajang and these guy's are really something. Excellent variety cooked in claypots, home cooked style food and sold at very reasonable prices. 

Address: PA-S-49-G, Pearl Avenue Corner, Pearl Avenue Shop, Jalan Pasir Emas, 
                Taman Berjaya, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. 

Business Hours: 0800 - 1700 Daily

1 comment:

  1. This shop closed down long time already

    ReplyDelete