Wednesday 15 November 2017

Restoran Gulam Maju @ Kajang, Selangor

Restoran Gulam Maju is the only restaurant available in Taman Bukit Mewah 9, Kajang. Most of the time, the food here is really bad so much so, many people only come here for drinks. I have blogged about this place in the past and just as I said, many of the food items that I had tried were not up to the mark. 

The Restaurant
One big problem here is that the food doesn't sell and I have seen many people complain over stale food and spoiled curries. That has happen to me as well and the staffs usually act deaf. This constant complains has forced them to stop selling rice and curries solely because nobody buys them anymore. Of late, they had started introducing Nasi Lemak packets in the afternoons. I am not sure if they are the one's who make them or they get it from another supplier. But this entry is about that Nasi Lemak.

Teh Ais

Nasi Lemak
After having had many bad experiences, I only have been coming here for their drinks and I was surprised to find these newly introduced Nasi Lemak packets. Being one that is bold to try anything once, I decided to go for it. Surprisingly, it was good. The Sambal was spicy, not too salty and the rice itself was tasty. In summary, I wouldn't mind having this again. If I were to rate this, I would give it 8/10. 

Address: G1, Mewah 9 Residence, Jalan Bukit Mewah 9/1, Taman Bukit Mewah,  
                43500 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia.

Business  Hours: 24 Hours 

No comments:

Post a Comment