Thursday 12 April 2018

Ravi's Banana Leaf @ Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

It has been a long time since I last visited Ravi's Banana Leaf Restaurant that is located in Solaris Mont Kiara. This morning, we happened to be here for a breakfast meeting and that was how I landed here at Ravi's. I used to frequent their outlet in Kota Damansara which wasn't to my liking but I was told that the food in this outlet is pretty good. With an open mind, I went on with my orders.

The Restaurant In Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Teh Tarik
I must say that the service levels at this restaurant was excellent. The staffs were very attentive and were quick to serve their customers. This is in total contrast to their other outlet in Kota Damansara. I ordered a glass of Teh Tarik and it was just perfect. Absolutely no complaints as it was really good. My rating for this drink is 9/10. 

Tosai with Tomato Chutney, Coconut Chutney and Sambar

Rava Tosai with Sambar, Tomato Chutney and Coconut Chutney
In a matter of minutes, the food was served. In fact, at first I had only ordered the Plain Tosai which came with some Tomato Chutney, Coconut Chutney and Sambar. The food was so good and so were the curries. In fact, their Sambar was drinkable. Having loved the food, I had ordered another Rava Tosai as well. Both Tosai's were excellent and my rating for these shall be 9/10. Both Chutney's deserve 9/10 as well and their Sambar deserves a 10/10. Amazing food and I am coming back again for their Banana Leaf Rice Meals. After having visited this restaurant, I have to agree that the food at this particular outlet is really good. 

Address: No.1, Jalan Solaris 2, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Business Hours: 0700 - 2200 Daily

1 comment: