Friday 17 February 2017

Chee Cheong Fun Stall in Restoran Big Family @ Kota Damansara, Selangor

The last few weeks, I have been visiting this restaurant at least once a week and here I am again. I have tried the food from a few stalls but how can one not have any more choices here. There are easily 25 to 30 stalls in total. As for today, let me try the Chee Cheong Fun stall.

The Chee Cheong Fun Stall in Restaurant Big Family

Assorted Fish Balls, Fish Paste and Tofu
The Chee Cheong Fun stall is located on the far right side of the shop. Besides the usual sauce based Chee Cheong Fun, he also sells Curry Chee Cheong Fun as well. Business is definitely good as there were a number of customers who were waiting in line to select the Yong Tau Fu items and I was impressed with the variety that he had. That speaks volumes on the daily sales. After having selected what I wanted, I handed those to his assistant and was back to my table. 

Sweet & Chili Sauce Chee Cheong Fun
In a matter of minutes, the dish was sent over to the table and it definitely looked good. As far as the Chee Cheong Fun is concerned, he has the rolled one as well as the flat one and so, you could choose whichever you prefer. 

Generous With The Sauces
He was definitely generous with the sauces and had been careful in placing the chili sauce on to the side. This is good as each person would have a varying level as to how much chili is needed and this way, they can scoop as much as they need to enjoy their meal. 

Even the tofu and fish balls tasted great. In summary, this is definitely a good plate of Chee Cheong Fun. No wonder business is good for him. I would give this preparation a 8/10. Definitely a stall that I would recommend!

Address: 65, Lorong TSB 10A, Taman Industri Sungai Buloh, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor.

Opening Hours: 0900 - 1500 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment