Thursday 1 February 2018

Halelujah Chinese Food Stall @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Today, I was back to Jalan 51A/223, Petaling Jaya for a meeting and having set the meeting at 2.30 pm, I had to find a place to have lunch around here. In the past, I have blogged about the food from two other stalls at this food court. Despite the fact that I had liked the food from one of those stalls very much, the curious foodie in me wanted to try something new and that is how I landed at this Halelujah Chinese Food Stall.  

Halelujah Chinese Food Stall at The Food Court

My Lunch @ RM 5.00
This stall is located right at the end of the non Halal section of this food court. There is a banner indicating their name and so, it would be difficult to miss them. Variety wise there was not much, just a handful of dishes but they also seemed to be doing those Fried Noodles etc. Since I was in the mood to have rice, I decided to go for the Mixed Rice variety. I had some Rice, Curry, Fried Egg with Beans, Stir Fried Potato with Minced Pork and two slices of Luncheon Meat and this was very reasonably priced at RM 5.00 . 

Fried Egg with Long Beans

Plain Curry
Their Fried Egg with Long Beans was decent. In fact, there was a little too much beans which I felt that had overpowered the taste. Taste wise, I would rate this at 6/10. Their Vegetable Curry was just okay. In fact, I felt that it was a little too watery. Not much of a flavours as well. Rating wise, I would give it 5/10 only. 

Luncheon Meat

Potatoes
Their Luncheon Meat was just okay. Pretty much, the low end variety and definitely not Maling Brand. It was a tad too salty too. My rating for this shall be 4/10. Similarly, I felt that their Potatoes were a disappointment too. It was a little overcooked and tasted rather bland. Again, one that I would rate 4/10. 

Despite having been priced very reasonably, I felt that the food could have been better. A number of items that I had tasted were either too salty or bland. They definitely need to improve on the taste. But if you're not fussy and just want to have a quick meal, then you could give them a try.

Address: Along Jalan 51A/223 (Opposite Wisma Tecna), Seksyen 51A, 46100 Petaling Jaya.

Business Hours: 0800 - 1500 Daily 

No comments:

Post a Comment