Monday 12 February 2018

Restoran Shahnaz Maju Nasi Kandar @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

It has been a while since I explored the eateries on this side of Cyberjaya. This afternoon, I had some errands to run and had to head to the Post Office in Cyberjaya. Since I was already in Shaftsbury Square, I decided to check out this restaurant which has been on my To Visit list for a very long time.  

The Restaurant In Shaftsbury Square

Teh Ais @ RM 2.00

My Lunch @ RM 9.50
The crowd at this restaurant was very impressive. They serve Nasi Kandar style food and people were queuing up and it seemed like a pretty long queue. That was a good indicator that the food here has got to be good. When my turn came, I took some White Rice, Curried Tenggiri Fish slice, some Fish Curry, Cabbage Perattal, Potato Masala and Fried Bitter Gourd. This lot cost me RM 9.50 . Yes, the price is on the high side but if it tastes good, then surely I would not mind paying. I had also ordered a glass of Iced Tea and this was priced at RM 2.00 . Their Tea was good and my rating for this shall be 9/10. 

Curried Tenggiri Fish Slice

Masala Potato
Their Fish Curry was excellent. It was concentrated, rich in spices and the flavours were awesome. The sliced Tenggiri Fish was also perfectly cooked. I think, this would be the best Indian Muslim Style Fish Curry in Cyberjaya and my rating for this shall be 9/10. Similarly, their Masala Potato was also good. They were cut to the right cube size, generous with the spices and overall it was very tasty. Another one that I would rate at 9/10. 

Fried Bitter Gourd

Cabbage Perattal
Their Fried Bitter Gourd was fresh, crunchy and I loved the marination. The blend of spices were also perfect. 9/10 again for this. Similarly, their Cabbage Perattal was good as well. Not greasy, still crunchy and not overcooked. Again, I would rate this at 9/10.

In summary, I am very happy with the food here. Each and every items that I had tasted was really good. No wonder this restaurant is crowded all day long. Prices are slightly steep but I am sure that you won't mind paying for good food. Definitely a restaurant that I would recommend visiting in Cyberjaya. 

Address: Lot P1-08, Shaftsbury Square, Persiaran Multimedia, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor.

Business Hours: 24 Hours Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment