Tuesday 4 September 2018

Restoran Lucky Day @ Kajang, Selangor

Restoran Lucky Day is a Chinese Food Court that is located in Taman Kajang Prima. In fact, this is one of the best food court to head to, especially for dinner due to the variety of food that you can get here. 

Restoran Lucky Day in Taman Kajang Prima
This place does have two shifts. In the mornings, there is a different set of stalls and operators and for lunch, you get a different set of stalls. Based on my observation, the variety that you get for lunch is rather basic and come evenings, this place becomes a truly happening place. It would not be wrong to say that there would be more than 30 stalls in the evenings. Parking is convenient as they have a huge open space close by and street parking too is easily available. 

Variety Of Yong Tau Fu @ RM 6.30

Prawn Noodles @ RM 6.00
I have been here numerous times and have blogged about this place before. There has been stalls that are being operated by new guys too and one such stall would be the Yong Tau Fu stall. Just to try them out, we choose a few items and asked for it to be served in clear soup. The Yong Tau Fu items were good and I found the soup to have some delightful flavours as well. My rating for this shall be 8/10. Similarly, the Prawn Mee stall seemed to be new and I tried that too. I would say that they were very generous with the add on's. There were shrimps, sliced Fish Cake, Fish Balls and some sliced pork and the broth was pretty good. This is definitely one of the better Prawn Mee's that I have tasted in a food court. 9/10 shall be my rating for this preparation. 

Fried Kuey Teow Mee @ RM 6.00
I have tried their Char Kuey Teow before and it was good. Being confident, I recommended this to my friend and he too found it to be tasty. Portions are decent and it comes with shrimps, bean sprout and cockles. 8/10 shall be my rating for this. 

A good Chinese Food Court to visit in Kajang for dinner would be Restoran Lucky Day. They are located in Taman Kajang Prima. The variety that you get is awesome, reasonable prices and the food is good. 

Address: Taman Kajang Prima, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.

Business Hours: 0700 - 1500 & 1700 - 0200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment