Monday 8 October 2018

Ee Beng Vegetarian Food @ George Town, Penang

Ee Beng Vegetarian Food is a Chinese Vegetarian Restaurant that is located along Lebuh Dickens in George Town, Penang. This restaurant has been around for ages and is famous for their Vegetarian Mixed Rice variety. 

The Restaurant Along Lebuh Dickens, George Town

A Good Variety To Choose From

Vegetarian Pau's Too
We were here for an early dinner and since the place closes at 8 pm, the dishes were not being topped up. Still there was a good variety to choose from. Not only that, I was impressed with the variety of vegetarian Pau's that they had. 

My Selection of Vegetarian Mixed Rice Variety

Vegetarian Loh Mai Kai
From the varieties that I had chosen, I would say that their food is pretty good. It's more like homemade taste and it had a very old school taste to it which was something that I loved. I would rate their Mixed Rice variety at 8/10. Similarly, I had tried their Vegetarian Loh Mai Kai and it was just awesome. Seriously good and it was not greasy. 9/10 would be my rating for this. 

If you're looking for a good Chinese Vegetarian Mixed Rice variety in Penang, then I would recommend heading to Ee Beng Vegetarian Food that is located along Lebuh Dickson. Excellent variety and home cooked taste. Do try their Vegetarian Pau's as well and their Vegetarian Loh Mai Kai was truly excellent. 

Address: No. 20, Lebuh Dickens, 10050 George Town, Penang.

Business Hours: 0700 - 2000 Monday - Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment