Sunday 3 September 2017

Restoran Maju Utama @ Cyberjaya, Selangor

Restoran Maju Utama is one of those famous Indian Muslim restaurants on the CBD side of Cyberjaya. They are open for breakfast till dinner daily and the place tends to be very crowded all day long. I was looking for a place to have Nasi Lemak in the evening and that was when I was told that these guys do sell Nasi Lemak after 5 pm. Since they are a mere 3 minutes walk from my office, I decided to check the place out. 

Chicken Freshly Fried To Order

Teh Ais

Point Of Sale System In Place
The Nasi Lemak kiosk is located along the sidewalk of the restaurant. Not only do they sell Nasi Lemak, they also do Fried Chicken based on orders.The Sambal looked good and the aroma of the coconut rice was amazing. It is best to place your orders at the kiosk because then you get to choose the piece of Fried Chicken based on your preference. My Iced Tea arrived shortly and it was a good fix. My rating for this drink shall be 8/10. 

Fried Chicken
Their Fried Chicken was crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. However, I felt that the marination could have been better. The technique of frying was perfect. Just that it lacked spices and surely had room for improvement. My rating for this shall be 7/10. 

Nasi Lemak With An Omelette

Crispy Fried Peanuts and Anchovies
Restoran Maju Utama's Nasi Lemak was pretty awesome. The rice was so delicious on it's own and the Fried Anchovies and Peanuts were crispy and fresh. Even the runny egg was so perfectly crafted. Not forgetting their Sambal which was spicy and good. Overall, this was one heavenly dish. My rating for this shall be 9/10. If you're looking for a good Nasi Lemak place in Cyberjaya, this would be a restaurant that I would recommend. 

Address: 4806-D-13A, CBD Perdana 2, Jalan Perdana, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 0630 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment