Friday 5 January 2018

Shell Out Seafood Restaurant @ Subang Jaya, Selangor

It has been many years since I visited Shell Out Seafood Restaurant. The last time I visited them was when they had first opened their very first outlet in Kota Damansara, Selangor and the memory had been good. Then, I found their food quality to be good and in fact, all of us enjoyed it. After such a long lapse, we returned again this afternoon. This time, it was at their outlet in Main Place, Subang Jaya. 




The above are just some of the pages from their elaborate menu. What I mainly wanted to show here is their set meals that have an assortment of seafood jumbled up for a value price. Ordering was a breeze since I had previous experience of visiting this restaurant. The staffs were very helpful as well. 

Rice Part Of The Combo

Combo B @ RM 149.00
Since there were the two of us, we went for their Combo B which was priced at RM 149.00 . This comes with some White Rice, Chicken Wings, Crawfish, Scallops, Broccoli, Corn, Octopus and Potato. It's surely a pretty decent portion for two. As for the price, I won't say that it's very expensive. It is definitely not a place that we could dine daily, that's for sure. But once in a while would surely not hurt. Today, I felt that their Rice was a little odd. In fact, both of us felt the same way. It just didn't feel good and because of that, we skipped most of it. If I were to rate this, I would give it 4/10. Coming to their main preparation, this was really good. Loved the sauces and the preparation was up to my expectations. My rating for this shall be 7/10.  

Fried Chicken Wings

Fresh Coconut Pudding @ RM 13.90
Their Fried Chicken Wings were decent as well. Decent marination and it was fried to perfection. My rating for this shall be 7/10. Their Coconut Pudding however was just awesome. I totally loved the texture of the pudding and it was heavenly. My rating for this shall be 9/10. 


Despite there being so many spin off's to this original restaurant, I still feel that the food here is a step above the rest. Prices are on the high side but again, this is not a restaurant that we would be visiting daily. For an occasional visit, it is surely a good choice. Loved the warm reception that we got as well. 

Address: 1F-16, Level 1, The Main Place, Jalan USJ 21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor. 

Business Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment