Sunday 13 May 2018

Ravi's Banana Leaf Restaurant @ Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Of late, I have been visiting Mont Kiara quite often and because of that, I have had the opportunity to dine more often at Ravi's Banana Leaf Restaurant. Somehow, I find their food to have been improved so much over the years and nowadays, whenever I am here around Solaris Mont Kiara, it is a must for me to at least have a Tosai at this restaurant. 

Banana Leaf Rice Meal
We usually end up coming here around 10.30 am and at that hour, we would usually have some breakfast items. This afternoon, we came here at around 12 noon and I did not want to miss the chance of enjoying their Banana Leaf Rice Meal. I am not sure what their set price is since a friend paid for the meal but if I remember rightly, it was around RM 8.50 per set. This comes with unlimited top ups of rice, curries and vegetables. And for the price, they offer four vegetables which seems like a good deal, especially around this upmarket area of Mont Kiara. 

Four Vegetables
Four vegetables were served along with some Appalam, Pickles and Rasam. Taste wise, they were all good. Each and every vegetable had been perfectly done and they were most importantly fresh. My rating for their veggies would be 8/10. 

Sambar

Vegetable Kulambu
Both their curries, Sambar as well as the Vegetable Kulambu was wonderful. I am totally in love with the curries here as they are amazingly good and a step above most South Indian restaurants. My rating for both shall be 9/10. 

For a good Banana Leaf Rice Meal in Mont Kiara, my vote would be for Ravi's Banana Leaf Restaurant. Their curries are extremely tasty and I find their vegetables to be good as well as fresh. Speedy service as well.

Address: 1, Jalan Solaris 2, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Business Hours: 0700 - 2200 Daily 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. At Ravi's yes, definitely. Unless, itsi Raj's Banana Leaf. 😉😁

      Delete