Saturday 1 September 2012

Resoran New Yee Sang Seafood @ SS6 Kelana Jaya

This place came highly recommended by a good friend of mine...especially for the Curry Chee Cheong Fan and Char Kuey Tiow. The setback was though I have known of this outlet for quite some time now, I was unable to go as they mostly open the restaurant in the mornings and close by mid day. Of course then the same premise is used by other vendors for the night shift but then you do not get the above two items.

Then came our National Day celebrations. I took that opportunity to visit this restaurant. I was not too familiar with the area but I knew approximately that it was opposite Paradigm Mall in Kelana Jaya. However, with the GPS, what worry do we have.

Having set the address on my GPS, it took me in circles and routes which I may have not ever used but finally reaching the address without a mistake. Thanks to Garmin. A mistake I made here was not to take the outlet photographs for easy identification as I was only concentrating on the food. However, I believe with the address given below, you should be able to find it with ease.

When we reached here, it was full. I had to wait for 10 minutes before I got a seat. Finally I discovered the Curry Chee Cheong Fan stall which was a little hidden compared to the Thai food and the Char Kuey Tiow stall. I have heard that the Kuey Tiow and the Thai Food here is quite good, but today we were both yearning to try the Chee Cheong Fan.

Curry Chee Cheong Fan @ RM 4.50


It is prepared by an Indonesian lady but I am sure her boss is a Chinese. Finally came the dish. Truly...this is the best I have tried and I would rate this 10/10 for sure. 

Hailam Coffee @ RM 1.50
Despite the fact that I had wanted to try the Char Kuey Tiow, I was already too full by then. However, I would surely be back here again soon and hopefully this time, would take more photographs. One more thing here is that please do try the Hailam Coffee too...its good and surely would take you down memory lane....especially if your around my age.

Address: 
18, Jalan SS 6/8,
Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor

Opening Hours: 0600 - 1500

No comments:

Post a Comment