Sunday 30 April 2017

Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart @ Putrajaya

Japanese Baked Cheese Tarts have been gaining popularity in the South East Asian region and of late, there has been so many new brands setting foot in Malaysia and the neighbouring countries. I have blogged about some of those brands in the past few weeks. However, Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart is the pioneer brand to venture into Malaysia and has already gotten itself a fairly good footing across the country. 

The Outlet in IOI City Mall

Long Queue
This outlet that I had visited is in IOI City Mall and is located on the Lower Ground Floor, towards Tesco entrance. Despite being just a small kiosk, the place was very crowded and there was such a long queue. A very healthy sign this is for their business. 




Besides the standard pricing, they also had some very interesting packages for higher volume purchases as well. This is definitely a good way to encourage customers to go for more. From my observation, most people seem to be going for packages of six, which was the very same thing that I had in mind. 

Durian Cheese Tart @ RM 6.60 each

Chocolate Cheese Tart @ RM 5.80 each

Original Cheese Tart @ RM 5.80 each
Both their Chocolate Cheese Tart and Original Cheese Tart were priced at RM 5.80 each and their newly introduced Durian Cheese Tarts was priced at RM 6.60 each. Definitely not one that is cheap, still the price didn't seem to deter sales. 

Box Of Six @ RM 29.00

Original Cheese Tarts

The Bill
I love cheese tarts but not to the extent of wanting to try other flavours like chocolate and durian. For me, I still prefer it to be plain cheese. That being said, I went for a box of six and this was priced at RM 29.00 . Taste wise, I loved the creamy crust and the cheesy filling was definitely up to expectations. If I were to rate this, I would give it 8/10. Definitely a good one to try.

Address: LG - K - 12, Lower Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, 
                 IOI Resort CIty, 62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 1000 - 2200 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment