Thursday 4 May 2017

Vege Good @ Kajang, Selangor

I am sure my friends who follow my blogs are aware that I am on a vegetarian food hunt in Kajang and wanted to explore all such places before coming up with a verdict as to the Best Vegetarian Food in Kajang. Despite having two or three more places to visit, I revisited Vege Good this evening as I had a guest with me and he wanted to try this restaurant. 

Vege Good in Taman Bukit Mewah

Simple, Clean and Comfortable Interior
For those who had missed my earlier post on this place, this restaurant is located in Taman Bukit Mewah, Kajang. If you use Waze or Google Maps, you would be accurately navigated to this restaurant. The place is quite simple in presentation, air-conditioned and clean.They are also Halal certified as well.  




The last time, I had posted their entire menu and if you do remember, we did go for rice and a couple of dishes then, This time around, since it was only the two of us, we opted to have individual dishes and I have only shared the pages from their menu where the individual dishes are listed. 

Fried Vegetarian Spring Rolls (Small) @ RM 7.50
For seven reasonably large spring rolls, the price is considered quite acceptable. The spring rolls were fried to a golden brown perfection and the best part is you cannot taste or even see any oil there. A clean job it was. Thee filling was good as well and we loved it. Taste wise, I would give this 9/10.

Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh @ RM 8.50
Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh is one of their best sellers and tends to get sold out quite fast. The portions were huge and I was impressed looking at quality of ingredients. Not only did it come with Tofu, Fuchok and vegetables, there were at least 5 different mushroom varieties in that claypot. The tea too was amazingly good, very close in taste to the ones that we get at the 'original' Bak Kut Teh places. I would definitely give this 10/10. 

Vegetarian Curry Mutton Set @ RM 8.50
Just like the earlier dish, this too comes with a plate or plain rice. Their Vegetarian Mutton Curry was another dish that was very impressive. It was thick, rich in spices and the aroma was so appetising. Generous amounts of mock mutton too. My verdict would definitely be 10/10 for this. 

This is one of those Chinese Vegetarian places that has amazing food. Be it rice and a variety of dishes or simple single meals like this, they surely know how to please you. Excellent vegetarian food and one of the best that I have come across.Honestly, I won't mind going all the way to Kajang just for this restaurant. Totally worth it and you'd return a satisfied person. 

Address: No. 5, Jalan Bukit Mewah 11, Taman Bukit Mewah,
                43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 1000 - 1500 & 1730 - 2130 Daily

Telephone: +603 8733 2382

No comments:

Post a Comment