Friday 16 January 2015

Nasi Lemak Tepi Kedai Salman @ Hulu Bernam, Selangor

Nasi Lemak has always been one of my favourites and I was introduced to this place by a close friend of mine. Though I have been living in Tanjung Malim all my life, I did not know that this stall existed. This stall is located on the Ulu Bernam side of town. If you are coming from Tanjung Malim, keep going straight until you see Shell on your left. Here, slow down and within 100 meters, you would see Pasar Mini Salman. This stall is located right next to it. 

The Stall Next To Pasar Mini Salman

Small Parking Space Next To The Stall

Pasar Mini Salman
This Nasi Lemak Stall opens at around 6.30 am and is mostly sold out by around 10 am and so it is always best to come here early. You would see many people doing a pit stop here and buying their breakfast around 7 am. 

Malay Cakes

More Malay Cakes

Curry Puffs Too

Freshly Fried Chicken
Nasi Lemak is not placed at display here and is usually ordered and the kitchen would prepare it. Besides this, there is an array of Malay Cakes that is available. Be prepared to wait for your turn as the place can get quite busy.

Dine In Facility Is Also Available

Breakfast Combo's
For those who prefer to dine in, that option is available too as they have a small dining area. Breakfast combo's are available too. When I arrived here this morning, I had to wait close to 15 minutes before my turn came and once ordered, I was served my orders in  around 10 minutes. As I was here for take away, the moment I got my Nasi Lemak, it's time for me to go back and savour these delicious little packets.

Nasi Lemak @ RM 1.50 per packet

Delicious Looking Sambal

The Rice Was So Fragrant

Spicy Sambal

Time To Indulge Now

Loved It!
The Nasi Lemak were in decent sized packs and they were priced at RM 1.50 each. A good price for the offering. The taste was simply heavenly and I would say that this is anytime better than the Nasi Lemak sold by Gerai Hj Din. The rice was fluffy and deliciously good. The Sambal was on the spicy side and it was to my liking. No wonder why there is so much support and crowd for this Nasi Lemak daily. I would rate this at 9.8/10 . Excellent Nasi Lemak and the best that I have tried in Tanjung Malim till date. 

Address: Next to Pasar Mini Salman along Jalan Besar, 35900 Ulu Bernam, Selangor, Malaysia
                Directly opposite the entrance to Kampung Baru B

Opening Hours: 0630 - 1000 Daily (Or Until Sold Out)

Telephone: +6011 1243 7370

No comments:

Post a Comment