Thursday 15 January 2015

Restoran Srri Tanjung Curry House @ Tanjung Malim, Perak

Srri Tanjung Curry House is the only Tamil Restaurant (not including those Indian Muslim Restaurants) that is open 24 hours in Tanjung Malim. This restaurant is located in Taman Anggerik Desa which is right opposite the Thandayuthapani Temple. I have blogged a number of times about this restaurant, each time showcasing different food items. Today, I arrived here at around dinner time to do some take away.

Restaurant Srri Tanjung in Taman Anggerik Desa

Frying Station

Interior Of The Restaurant
This evening, they weren't so crowded and so I was able to place my orders fairly quickly and was served very promptly too. Tonight's dinner was fairly simple, I just wanted to pack back some Chapati's and curries. Within 10 minutes, my food items were ready and I was already on my way home.

Chapati's @ RM 1.50 each

Chapati's @ RM 1.50 each
The Chapati's here are one of my favourites. They come in two varieties, plain and with ghee. The plain one is priced at RM 1.50 each and the one with added ghee comes at RM 1.80 each. I usually go for the plain one as even this is quite good. The Chapati's here are slightly on the thin side but they taste great. I would rate these at 8.6/10 .

Pachai Payiru Curry

Pachai Payiru Curry
The Pachai Payiru Curry here is very good. This is provided complimentary to those who buy the Chapati's. I mainly come here for this curry that is provided with the Chapati's. An excellent preparation and I would rate this at 9.3/10 .

Puli Curry

Puli Curry
I also asked for some Puli Curry and they packed some for me. The Puli Curry here is thick and delicious. Good to be eaten with both rice and Indian breads. All of us loved this too and I would rate this at 9.5/10 .

Everything that we tried today was very good, both in terms of taste and price. Just love the food here!

Address: No. 25, Jalan Cahaya, Taman Anggerik Desa, 35900 Tanjung Malim, Perak.

Opening Hours: 24 Hours Daily

Telephone: +6012 211 8044

No comments:

Post a Comment