Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Restoran Ibrahim Ghani @ Tanjung Malim, Perak

Another offspring of the Restaurant Ghani legacy is this Restaurant Ibrahim Ghani. This restaurant belongs to one of the son's and is located in Taman Wangsa Utama, on the new wing side. They have been around for about three years now but due to their locality which is very much off the town proper, I had not visited them in a long time now. This restaurant serves the best Mee Goreng and Mee Hoon Goreng in town. The grandson, Khaleel who runs this place does a perfect plate of Mee Goreng and I just love his preparation. In fact, many of those who come here often would request him to personally prepare their Mee Goreng for them. 

The Restaurant Located In Taman Wangsa Utama

Almost Similar Layout

Never Ending Flow Of Customers
This restaurant had the very same design as the original restaurant in town and was almost a copy of their other sibling's restaurants. As it was a rather cool night, the interior of the restaurant too was cool and nice. I placed my orders with the son who is a close friend of mine, have known him since the time he was born and then went in to sit at my table. It was almost closing time and some of the workers were seen busy cleaning the restaurant. One thing that I like very much about this restaurant is the lighting. This restaurant has much better lighting compared to the rest and it was brightly lit up. Having known that I had wanted him to personally prepare my dinner, he then went over to the frying station and got to work. If you do not tell him to do so, then another guy does the preparation. His Mee Goreng is good too, but not as excellent as Khaleel's. 

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.30

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.30
As always, two items that I would always order at any Indian Muslim restaurant's would be their Teh Tarik and their Mee Goreng / MeeHoon Goreng. Within minutes of placing my orders, my drink was sent over. Their Teh Tarik was very good and was served piping hot. Tea dust were sufficient, mildly sweetened and it was a perfect glass of tea. Definitely one of the better cups of Teh Tarik in town and I would rate this at 9.5/10 .

Mee Hoon Goreng Ayam @ RM 7.00

Mee Hoon Goreng Ayam @ RM 7.00

Perfect Plate Of Noodles

Fried Chicken and Lime

Fried Chicken
Their Mee Hoon Goreng did not take that long to be sent over as well. The portions were good and just like any other Indian Muslim restaurant in town, it was similarly priced at RM 3.70 per plate. Mine however was priced at RM 7.00 as I had asked for Mee Hoon Goreng Ayam which comes with a piece of Fried Drumstick. This Mee Hoon Goreng, as ever consistent, was simply the best that I have tried in town. It was anytime better than Ghani's, Jalal's or any of the other sibling's restaurant and not forgetting other Indian Muslim restaurant's in town. I would not even be wrong if I boldly say that this is better than most Indian Muslim restaurants, including those big names found in Kuala Lumpur. The taste was so perfect that I ended up ordering another plate. A highly recommended dish and till date, this is the best Mee Hoon Goreng that I have tried in Tanjung Malim. I would rate this at 9.8/10 

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50
Having been satisfactorily treated to a plate of excellent Mee Hoon Goreng, the follow up plate was Mee Goreng. The portions were good and just like any other similar restaurants in town, it was priced at RM 3.50 per plate. This Mee Goreng was again simply the best that I have tried in town. A true winner! Once again, another highly recommended dish at this restaurant! I would rate this at 9.7/10 .

Despite being just two simple orders, I returned a very satisfied man. Both items that I had this evening were perfect. Not a single thing that I could comment on. The prices were reasonable, the portions good, the food fantastic and the service was speedy. An excellent place that I would surely be patronising much more often in the days to come.

Address: No. 3, Jalan Wangsa Utama, Taman Wangsa Utama, 35900 Tanjung Malim,
                Perak, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 0700 - 2100 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment