Wednesday 18 February 2015

Restoran Ibrahim Ghani @ Tanjung Malim, Perak

Another offspring of the Restaurant Ghani legacy is this Restaurant Ibrahim Ghani. This restaurant belongs to one of the son's and is located in Taman Wangsa Utama, on the new wing side. They have been around for about two years now but due to their locality which is very much off the town proper, I have not visited them. I met the owner earlier this week and he invited me over to his restaurant and to try out the food there. Tanjung Malim is very much a small town and the community is very closely knit. As I have known them since the time that I was born, I decided to drop by this evening for dinner. Moreover, this restaurant too is one that I have been wanting to try in my quest to find the best Indian Muslim Mee Goreng in town. 

Restoran Ibrahim Ghani in Taman Wangsa Utama

Restoran Ibrahim Ghani in Taman Wangsa Utama

Mee Goreng and Roti Canai Counter's

Customer Ordering Mee Goreng

Interior Of The Restaurant

Interior Of The Restaurant

Interior Of The Restaurant

Interior Of The Restaurant
This restaurant had the very same design as the original restaurant in town and was almost a copy of their other sibling's restaurants. As it was a rather cool night, the interior of the restaurant too was cool and nice. I placed my order's with the son who is a close friend of mine, have known him since he was born and then went in to sit at my table. It was almost closing time and some of the workers were seen busy cleaning the restaurant. One thing that I like very much at this restaurant is the lighting. This restaurant had a much better lighting compared to the rest and it was brightly lit up. 

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.20
As always, two items that I would always order at Indian Muslim restaurant's would be their Teh Tarik and their Mee Goreng. Within minutes of placing the order, my drink was sent over. Their Teh Tarik was very good and was served piping hot. Tea dust were sufficient, mildly sweetened and it was a perfect glass of tea. Definitely one of the better cups of Teh Tarik in town and I would rate this at 9.5/10 .

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50
Their Mee Goreng did not take that long to be sent over as well. The portions were good and just like any other restaurants in town, it was similarly priced at RM 3.50 per plate. This Mee Goreng however was simply the best that I have tried in town. It was anytime better than Ghani's, Jalal's or any of the other sibling's restaurant and not forgetting other Indian Muslim restaurant's in town. The taste was so perfect that I ended up ordering another plate. A highly recommended dish and till date, this is the best Mee Goreng that I have tried in Tanjung Malim. I would rate this at 9.7/10 .

Despite being just two simple orders, I returned a very satisfied man. Both items that I tried here were perfect. Not a single thing that I could comment on. The prices were reasonable, the portions good, the food fantastic and the service was speedy. An excellent place that I would surely be patronising much more often in the days to come.

Address: No. 3, Jalan Wangsa Utama, Taman Wangsa Utama, 35900 Tanjung Malim,
                Perak, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 0700 - 2100 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment