Sunday 1 March 2015

Restoran K.P. Gani @ Hulu Bernam, Selangor

Having had a heavy lunch, we decided to go light with dinner and therefore our visit to this restaurant which is located in Taman Nakhoda, once again on the Ulu Bernam side of town. This restaurant is part of the Ghani Restaurant legacy and belongs to one of the son's. 

The Restaurant in Taman Nakhoda

Two Tables Outside The Restaurant

Interior Of The Restaurant

Interior Of The Restaurant

Interior Of The Restaurant
This restaurant is much smaller when compared to the other's in town but the business here is very good. All throughout the day, the restaurant is continuously crowded and they have a good flow of customers. The layout is an exact replica of the other restaurants which is part of the same family. I am not surprised if their suppliers are the same too. This is a no frills restaurant, just like any other typical Indian Muslim restaurant. You come, order your meal, have it and then go. Simple as that. Even tonight, I placed my orders as I walked in to the restaurant and then just went over to a vacant table to take my place. The service here is nothing much to shout about but these boys are surely efficient and continuously on their feet. Once the order is placed, one is rest assured that the dish is to be delivered in not more than 10 minutes.

Teh Tarik @ RM 1.20
In less than 5 minutes, my drink was sent over to the table. I ordered a cup of Teh Tarik and it was piping hot. Priced at RM 1.20 which is the norms around town, this was an excellent cup of tea. Perfect flavours and I would rate it at 9.6/10 . One that I would recommend!

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50

Mee Goreng @ RM 3.50
In about another 2 minutes, my plate of Mee Goreng was sent over to the table. Their Mee Goreng was once again a perfect dish. It was dry, not too spicy and packed with bursting flavours. A perfect preparation! Not a single thing that I am able to comment on this dish. Thoroughly enjoyed it and I would rate this at 9.8/10 , Definitely one of the best Mee Goreng Mamak's in town! Another highly recommended dish here!

I think that I am almost coming to an end in my quest to search for the best Mee Goreng in town with just another two venues to try out and very soon, I would be able to come up with the verdict. I won't say much for now but this Mee Goreng is definitely one of the best that I have tried. A highly recommended restaurant!

Address: No. 9, Jalan Nakhoda 1A, Taman Nakhoda, Jalan Besar Ulu Bernam,
                35900 Hulu Bernam, Selangor, Malaysia.

Opening Hours: 0700 - 2100 Daily
                             Closed From 1300 - 1400 On Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment